Performance as User Experience
Last Tuesday, I gave a relatively new talk on web performance and optimization at An Event Apart in Seattle. The response to this talk has been tremendous both times I gave it, so I wanted to share the deck and relevant links here.
- 10k Apart
- Resource Hints
- Preload, Prefetch And Priorities in Chrome
- Web Font Anti-Pattern: Aggressive subsetting
- Easy Navigation, Speed Are Leading Website Performance Attributes
- How Loading Time Affects Your Bottom Line
- How Page Load Time Affects Conversion Rates: 12 Case Studies
- Vanilla JS
- The Best Request Is No Request, Revisited
- HTTP/2 is the future of the Web, and it is here!
- The Growth of Web Page Size
- Not Every Article Needs a Picture
note: the SlideShare frame on your page is blocked by your CSP directive!
Grumble grumble CSP
Great slides by @AaronGustafson with linked liveblogs/notes from @torrecapistran & @lukew