What’s Keeping Me Busy
If you’re wondering what I’m up to, it’s a little bit of everything.
- Attempting to resurface after far too many months in lockdown.
- Evaluating applications for Microsoft’s AI for Accessibility grant program.
- Helping bring PWA-driven widgets to Windows.
- Putting together the 2022 edition of PWA Summit with friends.
- Editing the Web App Manifest, Manifest App Info, and ImageResource specs at the W3C.
- Writing up PWA and privacy-related ideas on the Microsoft Edge Explainers repo.
- Helping give web folks a voice in the future of the platform via The Web We Want.
- Setting the editorial direction at A List Apart.
- Reading Harry Potter with my family.
- Taking care of my reef tank.
- Doing podcast interviews and talks/workshops on accessibility, PWAs, inclusive design, progressive enhancement, and more.
- Writing articles on any of the aforementioned topics.
- Article pitches for A List Apart.
- Sharing my network with folks in tech who come from underrepresented/marginalized communities.
Reach out if you’re interested in talking.